Valentines Day Cards (Make Your Valentines Day Gleaming)
What to write in Valentines Day Cards to express your feelings to someone special? What is “LOVE”? It is the emotion most often written about talked about and depicted in movies. Love is the most convincing reason and the most significant stimulus for doing or not doing something. Love is not just a word. It is the air we breathe and the essence of our being.
Love is the emotion that has the power to heal, to succeed, to forgive and to connect differences into seeing the unity. The month of romance is upon us once again. 14th February is the day devoted to lovers all around the world. Your relationship has been a little ho-hum, now it is the time to give your relationship face lift. Visit Happy Valentines Day for more detail.
What to write in Valentines Day Cards?
On 14th February you may have seen lovey-dovey couples buying chocolates, heart-shaped balloons or queuing up outside the cinemas. For some people, Valentine’s Day is nothing more than hanging out at a local café. But the love is actually more than that. We are not saying to ditch your dates. Of course, you should enjoy decadent dinner dates and romantic gateways. But add something more romantic by sending a card to your lover with beautiful messages written on it.
Here are some beautiful love messages 2019 you can write on Valentines Day Cards for husband, boyfriend, and your wife or girl friend.
- I’m so lucky to have found you – my husband, my rock, my best friend.
- I feel like the luckiest person alive when you’re in my arms.
- You can’t put a price on love but to me you’re worth a million bucks
- I want to shower you with hugs and kisses all day long.
- You’re the Queen of my heart and this Valentine’s Day I’ll, treat you like the royalty you are. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- You’re all I ever wanted and I’m so glad you’re mine.
- Every time I see you, I could feel a little flame in my heart lighting up. And that’s because I genuinely love you.
Valentine’s Day is the day to celebrate love. No matter you love someone with affection or it is romantic love, you should send a beautiful printable card, an e-card or write your own words. Write some beautiful lines for mom, for sisters, for friends or for dad to show how much they mean to you.
- Wish we could be together swapping chocolates and laughing over candy hearts like we used to.
- Valentine’s Day is all about love, and [Mom], there is no one better than you at spreading God’s love wherever you go.
- Love you and miss you, [DAD]! Looking forward to seeing you next month.
- A wish for a Valentine’s Day as sweet as you are
- Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don’t say.
- Love is just too weak of a word to express what I feel for you. One life is just not enough to tell you how madly in love I am with you. Wishing you happiest Valentine’s Day!
- I don’t really know how to come up with great messages, but I just want you to know how special you are to me. I love you, enjoy this Lovers Day!
- Ever since we met, I’ve been telling you every single day that I love you, today; it’s a chance for me to show it as well. Happy Valentine’s Day!